Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Very interesting. (NOT.)

Tues. Jan 22, 2013

The last 2 days have been quite boring.  After our amazing weekend in Italy, that is ok.  I have done a lot of laundry in my tiny and time consuming German machines.  I have cleaned the house.  Walked to the store, twice.  Cooked some food.

Tonight we had chicken for dinner and I used the bones to make soup.  I love making homemade chicken soup!  Look how yummy:

Rich, delicious stock, chicken, noodles, fresh veggies.
It's cooling now.  And when it's done, OH NO!!!!  I just remembered.  This is my refrigerator:

In case you can't tell, that is tiny.  You Americans/Canadians can judge by the egg carton (which is only for 10 eggs, by the way) and those fruit cups on the top shelf.  That giant pot of soup would only fit in here if I took out a shelf and crammed the other stuff....where?  This isn't gonna work.  What's a girl to do?
Outside on the patio
I hope there is not some random wild dog pack running around the streets of Goeggingen.

That is all.  Sorry for the lame post.

1 comment: